Group classes are for adults, age 18 and over. Young adults (ages 15-17) may be able to attend classes, but prior approval is required (contact Toni).
- Class packs expire 3 months from date of first use
- If you see that you will not be able to complete all the classes purchased within the 3-month expiration time, please consider sharing your classes with family or friends. If you do this, please notify us with the name of the person(s) who will attend on your Class Pack, and the number of classes for each designated person - without prior notice, we have no way to verify they are using your Class Pack and will have to charge them when they come for class. Classes for unlimited options cannot be shared.
Verification is required at first visit for all discounts
(see discounts for details)
Discounts are available for
- Seniors (65 and older)
- Additional family members who reside at your address
- Military and immediate family
- Discounts cannot be combined and apply to all
class packs and workshops
- Discounts do not apply to unlimited options (monthly and 30 days for $30) or to single class drop-ins. See Pricing for more info.
If you cancel a class pack purchase within 30 days of
purchase and before your first use, you may get a refund, less a $30 processing fee.
If you cancel the purchase of a workshop 48 hours or more prior to
the workshop, you may get a refund, less a $30 processing fee.
Refunds are not given once you start the class pack, but if you are injured or have a compelling reason to drop the class for a period of time, we do have an enrollment hold option (see below). In some cases, a refund may be processed
(less processing fee).
If you miss a workshop that you have paid for, we will apply a credit (less a processing fee) to another workshop, and this offer is good for one year from the date of the original workshop.
- For extraordinary circumstances (e.g. hospitalization, doctor's orders to suspend activity) your Class Pack may be put on hold. These requests are considered on an individual basis. When you are ready to return to classes, your Class Pack will be restarted at the same point it was when put on hold; for example, if you had 2 months and 6 classes left on the Class Pack when we put it on hold, your Class Pack will be restarted with 2 months and 6 classes left.
- Any refunds given are done by check only. If you paid using PayPal, any refund will be returned to you by check, and not processed via PayPal to your credit card.
Returned check fee
- There is a $30 fee for checks returned for any reason.
Expiration of credits
Credits issued for any reason must be redeemed within 3 months. Credits expire after 3 months. Any exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis and require extraordinary circumstances (e.g. hospitalization, injury, etc.).